ASocialMediaChampion4U offers a wide range of personalized services to meet the needs of individuals, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
Services include: social media business strategy, social media training, social media marketing, and WordPress website design.
Specialties: social media “power trio” training (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), and online writing sharing the latest social media news, tools, tips, and techniques.
Consulting Services: tailored to meet specific customer needs. By defining specific needs / goals, we formulate an approach to achieve the desired objective.
- WordPress website design, blog setup
- Website optimization
- Website Assessment
- Website and social media integration
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Do you have a LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter account, and think, “now what”?
→ Sign up for a training module to find out how to put these networks to work for you
- LinkedIn 101
- LinkedIn Intermediate / Advanced
- Twitter 101
- Twitter 4 Business
- Facebook 101
- Facebook 4 Business
Do you need someone to take the mystery out of social media for you?
→ Come to social media “Power Trio” Workshop and put these networks to work for you
- Social Networking Overview
- Social Media “Power Trio” Workshop includes:
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook overview
- Foursquare Overview – included in “Power Trio” Workshop
- Set up accounts and profiles, learn basics
Do you need help with a new or existing website?
→ Come to WordPress Workshop to:
- Learn how to create a WordPress website, and set up a blog
- Optimize your website with latest Plugins and social media tools
- Integrate website and social media – make a website more “social”
Do you need a social media campaign to promote your business?
- Learn how to leverage social media to create an “online voice”
- Learn which networks to use to drive website traffic
How do I “engage, not enrage” followers to attract more clients?
→ Come to social networking workshop to learn more
→ Read SocialMediaToday: 5 best practice tips: use social media to engage, not enrage followers
- Learn – to create an online voice to promote your brand
- Listen – to what others are saying about you
- Engage – your contacts / customers regularly
- Share – something of value to your community
- Build – relationships and maintain them
- Grow – a strong, dynamic social media presence